Tuesday, November 20, 2018

November 20th, 1968-Birthday of Jacklyn Ann Repinski-My Sister


Family History & Research
Repinski Family Tree
Repinski-Brown Family Branch
Jackie Repinski-Brown 
50th Birthday-November 20th


When I was 2 years old I got a baby sister. 
Her birth name was Jacklyn Ann Repinski.
We called her Jackie......






Sister Jackie bottom right age 7




When I was 3 years old she was 1 year old, still pooping in her diapers and she stunk up the house.

When I was 7 years old and in 2nd grade she was 5 years old and just about to start kindergarten and was a spoiled little brat.

When I was 10 years old and in 5th grade she was 7 years old and in 2nd grade....and was still a spoiled little brat.

When I was 15 years old and in 9th grade she was 13 years old and in 7th grade....and yes, she was still a spoiled little brat.



When I was 20 years old and out on my own, she was 18 years old and finally outgrew being a spoiled little brat but was still a bit of a brat.

When I was 30 and she was 28.....yup still a brat.

Now I am 52 and she is 50.....and yup still the same brat.



But a brat that I love like no other brat in the world.

Happy Birthday to my little sister....



No comments: